You can use the Visual Studio debugger to debug XSLT. The debugger supports setting breakpoints, viewing XSLT execution states, and so on. XSLT debugging is available in the Visual Studio Team System and the Professional Edition.
In This Section
- What's New in the XSLT Debugger
- Describes features that are new in this release of the XSLT debugger.
- How to: Start Debugging XSLT
- Describes how to start the XSLT debugger.
- How to: Use Breakpoints with XSLT
- Describes how to use breakpoints within a style sheet.
- How to: Evaluate an XPath Expression
- Describes how to evaluate an XPath expression using the QuickWatch dialog box.
- Walkthrough: Debug an XSLT Style Sheet
- Demonstrates how to debug an XSLT style sheet.
- XSLT Default Templates
- Describes how the XSLT debugger handles default templates.
- Debugger User Interface (XSLT)
- Describes the XSLT Debugger windows and dialog boxes.
- XSLT Profiler
- Describes how to access the XSLT Profiler.