Creates a TextParagraphProperties for the provided configuration.
Assembly: Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.UI.Wpf (in Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.UI.Wpf.dll)
TextParagraphProperties Create( IFormattedLineSource formattedLineSource, TextFormattingRunProperties textProperties, IMappingSpan line, IMappingPoint lineStart, int lineSegment )
- Type: Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Formatting.IFormattedLineSource
The IFormattedLineSource that is performing the formatting of the line. You can access useful properties about the ongoing formatting operation from this object.
- Type: Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Formatting.TextFormattingRunProperties
- Type: Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.IMappingSpan
The IMappingSpan corresponding to the line that is being formatted or rendered.
- Type: Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.IMappingPoint
The IMappingPoint corresponding to the beginning of the line segment that is being formatted. This parameter is used in word-wrap scenarios where a single ITextSnapshotLine results in multiple formatted or rendered lines on the view.
- Type: Int32
The segment number of the line segment that has been currently formatted. This is a zero-based index and is applicable to word-wrapped lines. If a line is word-wrapped into 4 segments, you will receive 4 calls for the line with line segments of 0, 1, 2, and 3.
Return ValueType: TextParagraphProperties
A TextParagraphProperties to be used when the line is being formatted.
You can return a TextFormattingParagraphProperties which has a convenient set of basic properties.
- Full trust for the immediate caller. This member cannot be used by partially trusted code. For more information, see Using Libraries from Partially Trusted Code.