Visual Studio .NET 2003
This section links you to reference information on various aspects of Visual Basic and Visual C# programming.
In This Section
- Visual Basic Language
- Describes this programming language, including concepts, new features, and a complete Visual Basic Language and Run-Time Reference.
- Visual C# Language
- Describes this programming language, including concepts, wizards, samples, and a complete C# Language Specification.
- .NET Framework Reference Information
- Links to the major starting points of the .NET Framework documentation.
- Upgrading Reference for Visual Basic and Visual C#
- Describes the tool for upgrading from Visual Basic 6 to Visual Basic .NET and the tool for converting Visual J++ projects to Visual C#.
- Legacy ActiveX Control Reference
- Links to topics on the Masked Edit ActiveX control and the MSChart ActiveX control.
- Visual Basic Code Example Topics
- Lists quickstart-like code examples that help you perform common tasks in Visual Basic .NET.
- Automation and Extensibility Reference
- Contains automation model language reference topics for the integrated development environment (IDE), including debugging.
- Development Environment Reference
- Covers Visual Studio commands and Devenv command-line switches, and also includes Help topics on all user interface elements.
- Language Equivalents
- Compares data types, operators, controls, and programmable objects in several programming languages.
- User Interface Reference
- Contains topics for dialog boxes and windows found in Visual Studio. In the Help table of contents, all topics about user interface elements (windows, dialog boxes, and so forth) are found under the book named Visual Studio.