|Important||This document may not represent best practices for current development, links to downloads and other resources may no longer be valid. Current recommended version can be found here. ArchiveDisclaimer|
Moves the region stored in the CRgn object by the specified offsets.
int OffsetRgn( int x, int y ); int OffsetRgn( POINT point );
- Specifies the number of units to move left or right.
- Specifies the number of units to move up or down.
- The x-coordinate of point specifies the number of units to move left or right. The y-coordinate of point specifies the number of units to move up or down. The point parameter may be either a POINT structure or a CPoint object.
The new region's type. It can be any one of the following values:
- COMPLEXREGION Region has overlapping borders.
- ERROR Region handle is not valid.
- NULLREGION Region is empty.
- SIMPLEREGION Region has no overlapping borders.
The function moves the region x units along the x-axis and y units along the y-axis.
The coordinate values of a region must be less than or equal to 32,767 and greater than or equal to –32,768. The x and y parameters must be carefully chosen to prevent invalid region coordinates.
See the example for CRgn::CreateEllipticRgn.