Edit Key Dialog Box
Allows you to define and edit keys. In XML Schemas and ADO.NET datasets, at least one key must be defined in the parent table before a relationship can be created. For details see Creating Primary and Unique Keys in XML Schemas.
To access this dialog box, drag a Key from the XML Schema tab of the Toolbox onto an element or click the New button in the Edit Relation dialog box.
- Displays the name for this key.
- Displays an element that represents the table that contains the key.
- Displays the individual elements that are members of the table defined in the Selector box.
- Determines whether a key can contain a null value.
- Dataset primary key
- Determines whether this is a primary key.
Edit Relation Dialog Box | Creating One-to-Many Relationships in XML Schemas and Datasets | Relational Data in XML Schemas | Creating Primary and Unique Keys in XML Schemas