Provides data for the RowUpdating event.
For a list of all members of this type, see OleDbRowUpdatingEventArgs Members.
[Visual Basic] NotInheritable Public Class OleDbRowUpdatingEventArgs Inherits RowUpdatingEventArgs [C#] public sealed class OleDbRowUpdatingEventArgs : RowUpdatingEventArgs [C++] public __gc __sealed class OleDbRowUpdatingEventArgs : public RowUpdatingEventArgs [JScript] public class OleDbRowUpdatingEventArgs extends RowUpdatingEventArgs
Any public static (Shared in Visual Basic) members of this type are thread safe. Any instance members are not guaranteed to be thread safe.
When using Update, there are two events that occur for each data row updated. The order of execution is as follows:
- The values in the DataRow are moved to the parameter values.
- The OnRowUpdating event is raised.
- The command executes.
- If the command is set to FirstReturnedRecord, then the first returned result is placed in the DataRow.
- If there are output parameters, they are placed in the DataRow.
- The OnRowUpdated event is raised.
- AcceptChanges is called.
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 2000, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003 family
Assembly: System.Data (in System.Data.dll)