OpenFileDialog Component (Windows Forms)
In This Section
- OpenFileDialog Component Overview (Windows Forms)
Introduces the general concepts of the OpenFileDialog component, which allows you to display a pre-configured dialog box that users can use to open files.
- How to: Open Files Using the OpenFileDialog Component
Explains how to open a file at run time via an instance of the OpenFileDialog component.
- Dialog-Box Controls and Components (Windows Forms)
Describes a set of controls and components that allow users to perform standard interactions with the application or system.
- Controls to Use on Windows Forms
Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- Essential Code for Windows Forms Dialog Boxes
Discusses the Windows Forms dialog box controls and components and the code necessary for executing their basic functions. (MSDN Online Library technical article)