This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Visual Studio .NET 2003
This section includes user interface reference, language reference, error message, and other reference topics that apply to the integrated development environment (IDE).
In This Section
- Language References
- Contains topics on language equivalents, the template description language reference, and ASCII character codes.
- Development Environment Reference
- Contains topics on the user interface reference, Visual Studio commands, and devenv command line switches.
- Automation and Extensibility Reference
- Contains language reference topics for the automation model for the integrated development environment (IDE), including debugging.
- Error Messages
- Contains error message topics for Visual Studio.
- Visual Basic and Visual C# Reference
- Contains Visual Basic upgrading information as well as documentation for C#, such as tutorials and language features, and the Visual Basic language and run-time reference.
- Visual C++ Reference
- Contains the language reference documentation.
- JScript Reference
- Contains topics on the JScript programming language including properties, methods, objects, and functions, among others.
- .NET Framework Reference Information
- Contains topics on the .NET Framework class library, compiler and language reference, as well as ASP.NET syntax, XSD reference, and other topics.
- Visual J# Reference
- Contains Visual J# upgrading information as well as documentation for compiler options, class library support, and Visual J# tools.