Visual Studio .NET 2003
This section includes user interface reference, language reference, error message, and other reference topics that apply to the integrated development environment (IDE).
In This Section
- Language References
- Contains topics on language equivalents, the template description language reference, and ASCII character codes.
- Development Environment Reference
- Contains topics on the user interface reference, Visual Studio commands, and devenv command line switches.
- Automation and Extensibility Reference
- Contains language reference topics for the automation model for the integrated development environment (IDE), including debugging.
- Error Messages
- Contains error message topics for Visual Studio.
- Visual Basic and Visual C# Reference
- Contains Visual Basic upgrading information as well as documentation for C#, such as tutorials and language features, and the Visual Basic language and run-time reference.
- Visual C++ Reference
- Contains the language reference documentation.
- JScript Reference
- Contains topics on the JScript programming language including properties, methods, objects, and functions, among others.
- .NET Framework Reference Information
- Contains topics on the .NET Framework class library, compiler and language reference, as well as ASP.NET syntax, XSD reference, and other topics.
- Visual J# Reference
- Contains Visual J# upgrading information as well as documentation for compiler options, class library support, and Visual J# tools.