Button Control (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms Button control allows the user to click it to perform an action. The Button control can display both text and images. When the button is clicked, it looks as if it is being pushed in and released.
In This Section
- Button Control Overview (Windows Forms)
Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- How to: Respond to Windows Forms Button Clicks
Explains the most basic use of a button on a Windows Form.
- How to: Designate a Windows Forms Button as the Accept Button
Explains how to designate a Button control to be the accept button, also known as the default button.
- How to: Designate a Windows Forms Button as the Cancel Button
Explains how to designate a Button control to be the cancel button, which is clicked whenever the user presses the ESC key.
- Ways to Select a Windows Forms Button Control
Lists methods of selecting a button.
- Button class
Describes this class and has links to all its members.