Work with Panes and Views
In normal view, you can use the ViewType property with the active Pane object to return the active pane. The ViewType property returns one of the following PpViewType constants, identifying the active pane: ppViewNotesPage, ppViewOutline, or ppViewSlide. All other views have only one pane and the ViewType property returns the same PpViewType constant value as the active document window.
You can activate a pane by setting the ViewType property or by using the Activate method. This example returns the value of the ViewType property to identify the active view and active pane. If the active view is normal view and the active pane is the notes pane, then the slide pane is activated with the Activate method.
You can use the SplitHorizontal and the SplitVertical properties to reposition the pane dividers in normal view to the specified percentage of the available document window. This resizes the panes on either side of the divider. The maximum value of these properties is always less than 100% because the slide pane has a minimum size that depends on a 10% zoom level. This example sets the percentage of the available document window height that the slide pane occupies to 65 percent, leaving the notes pane at 35 percent.