What is the Toolbox?
The Toolbox identifies the different controls that you can add to a form, Frame, or Page.
You can customize the Toolbox in many ways including the following:
- Add pages to the Toolbox.
- Move controls from one page to another.
- Rename pages.
- Add other controls, including ActiveX controls, to the Toolbox.
- Copy customized controls from the form into the Toolbox.
- For example, OK and Cancel buttons are special cases of a CommandButton. If you add OK and Cancel templates to the Toolbox, you can quickly add them to other forms.