|Word Developer Reference|
expression An expression that returns a Templates object.
Word normally loads building blocks when they are first needed, for example when a user displays a gallery by using the Ribbon. This method forces Word to immediately load all building blocks.
- Templates Collection Object
- Templates Object Members
- How to: Bind Controls to a Specific Row in the Data Store When Inserting a Building Block
- How to: Create a Custom Building Block Gallery
- How to: Filter the Building Block List in a Content Control
- How to: Insert a Content Control into a Building Block
- How to: Set the Building Blocks That You Can Use for a Content Control
- Working with Building Blocks