How to: Create a User Form
|Excel Developer Reference|
To create a custom dialog box, you must create a UserForm. To create a UserForm, click UserForm on the Insert menu in the Visual Basic Editor.
Use the Properties window to change the name, behavior, and appearance of the form. For example, to change the caption on a form, set the Caption property.
- Displaying a Custom Dialog Box
- How to: Add Controls to a Document
- How to: Add Controls to a User Form
- How to: Create a Custom Dialog Box
- Initializing Control Properties
- Setting Control Properties
- Using ActiveX Controls on a Document
- Using ActiveX Controls on Sheets
- Using Control Values While Code Is Running