Change the default view in a folder [Outlook 2003 Forms Help]
- If the Folder List is not visible, click the View menu, and then click Folder List.
- Right-click the folder you want to change the default view for.
- Click Properties on the shortcut menu.
- Click the Administration tab.
Note If the Administration tab does not appear, you don't have owner permission.
- In the Initial view on folder box, enter the view that you want to appear each time the folder is opened. The Normal view displays the default Microsoft Outlook view for the type of items in the folder.
To change the default view for a public folder , you must have owner permission for the folder, and there must be at least one custom view defined that is visible to everyone for the folder.