Command-Line Tool Commands
Windows CE .NET
The topics in this section provide information on commands and procedures that you can perform with the command-line tools.
In This Section
- Creating a Command Prompt Build Window
- Discusses the task of creating a command prompt build window to help you build your platform.
- Building a Platform Using the Build Demo Tool
- Explains how you can build a platform using the Build Demo Tool.
- Building a Project from the Command Line
- Provides examples of how you can build a project from the Command Line.
- Command-Line Tools
- Describes command-line tools that you can use directly from the command prompt to create, download, and debug your platform.
- Add-in Events
- Provides a link to a table showing the Platform Builder add-in events available under the IApplication interface.
- Add-in Interfaces
- Provides links to the IDSAddIn and IApplication interfaces.
Last updated on Friday, October 08, 2004
© 1992-2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.