This function installs a set of callable OID function addresses.
BOOL WINAPI CryptInstallOIDFunctionAddress( HMODULE hModule, DWORD dwEncodingType, LPCSTR pszFuncName, DWORD cFuncEntry, CRYPT_OID_FUNC_ENTRY rgFuncEntry[ ], DWORD dwFlags );
- [in] This parameter is updated with the hModule parameter passed to the DllMain function to prevent the DLL containing the function addresses from being unloaded by the CryptGetOIDFunctionAddress or CryptFreeOIDFunctionAddress function.
- [in] Specifies the encoding type to be matched. Currently, only X509_ASN_ENCODING is used; however, additional encoding types may be added in the future.
- [in] Name of the function set being installed.
- [in] Number of array elements in the rgFuncEntry[ ] parameter.
- rgFuncEntry[ ]
- [in] Array of the CRYPT_OID_FUNC_ENTRY structure each containing an OID and the starting address of its correlated routine.
Default functions are installed by setting the pszOID member of the CRYPT_OID_FUNC_ENTRY structure for their array element to CRYPT_DEFAULT_OID.
- [in] By default, a new function set is installed at the end of the list of function sets. Setting CRYPT_INSTALL_OID_FUNC_BEFORE_FLAG installs function set at the beginning of the list.
If the function succeeds, the return value is nonzero (TRUE).
If the function fails, the return value is zero (FALSE).
The desktop platform supports the PKCS_7_ASN_ENCODING flag, but Windows CE does not. Windows CE ignores the flag when it is specified.
|Runs on||Versions||Defined in||Include||Link to|
|Windows CE OS||3.0 or later||Wincrypt.h||Crypt32.lib|
Note This API is part of the complete Windows CE OS package as provided by Microsoft. The functionality of a particular platform is determined by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and some devices may not support this API.
Last updated on Tuesday, July 13, 2004
© 1992-2000 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.