DirectShow Application Development (Windows CE 5.0)
DirectShow® for Microsoft® Windows® CE is a middleware architecture for playing back streaming media. This section of the documentation provides conceptual information related to creating DirectShow applications.
In This Section
- Getting Started with DirectShow
- Provides an introduction to DirectShow programming and fundamental information.
- DirectShow Architecture
- Contains extensive information describing how DirectShow works.
- Writing DirectShow Filters
- Contains an extensive guide to writing DirectShow filters including examples.
- DirectShow C++ Class Library
- Contains a general description of the DirectShow class library for filter developers.
- DirectX Media Objects
- Contains guide and reference information for data-streaming objects that can be used by a wide range of applications, including applications that are not based on DirectShow.
- DirectShow Security
- Contains security information for OEMs and application developers to consider when using DirectShow.
- DirectShow Registry Settings
- Contains information about the registry settings specific to DirectShow.
- DirectShow Reference
- Contains reference information for DirectShow application developers.
- Provides additional information about DirectShow
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors