Testing a Thin Client (Windows CE 5.0)
After you have downloaded the Windows Thin Client image, you can test it by connecting to a terminal server. You must know the name of the terminal server before performing these steps.
To test the Windows Thin Client image
- On the Configure tab in the Terminal Connection Manager, perform the following steps:
- Choose Add.
- Choose Microsoft Remote Desktop Client as the type of connection to create.
The WTC Connection Wizard appears.
- Type a friendly name for the new connection, type the name of the terminal server, and then choose Next.
- Complete the wizard, choosing automatic logon if you wish.
- On the Connections tab, choose the connection that you configured.
If you chose to automatically log on, the host UI appears when the connection is established. Otherwise, the log on UI appears.
- Test the functionality of the Thin client based on the Catalog items that you added to your OS design.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors