Configuring LASS (Windows CE 5.0)
This section includes specific instructions for the system administrator responsible for configuring a device to use the Local Authentication Subsystem (LASS). For general information , see Local Authentication Subsystem (LASS).
In This Section
- Installing a LAP
- Contains instructions for installing a LAP for use with your device.
- Setting an Active LAP
- Contains instructions for setting the active LAP for LASS to use.
- Installing an AE
- Contains instructions for setting an authentication event (AE).
- Setting an AE Policy
- Contains instructions for setting the policy for an AE.
- Customizing StartUI or Control Panel to use LASS
- Provides information on integrating LASS into the Shell through StartUI or Control Panel.
- Local Authentication Subsystem (LASS)
- Describes the LASS infrastructure that enables application-independent and authentication mechanism-independent user authentication.
- LASS OS Design Development
- Provides general information about LASS modules and creating a custom LAP. For Windows CE, Sysgen variables are also defined.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors