USB Host Drivers (Windows CE 5.0)
This section provides links to topics that describe universal serial bus (USB) host controller drivers and USB host client drivers.
For more information about USB, see the USB Implementers Forum Web site or the Universal Serial Bus Specification. For more information about EHCI, see the Enhanced Host Controller Interface Specification for Universal Serial Bus.
In This Section
- USB Host Controller Drivers
- Provides information for developing USB host controller drivers.
- USB Host Client Drivers
- Provides information for developing USB host client drivers.
- Troubleshooting: Connection Stability Between the USB Host Client Driver and the USB Host Controller Driver
- Describes how to troubleshoot any connection issues you may be having with a USB host driver.
- HID Drivers
- Provides information for developing HID drivers.
- Power Management
- Describes the power management capabilities of Microsoft® Windows® CE.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors