Network Driver Migration (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
This topic contains information about migrating network drivers from earlier versions of Windows CE. For general migration information, see Migrating from an Earlier Version of Windows CE.
- Effective with Windows CE 5.0, the SYSGEN_ETH_CISCO variable has been renamed to BSP_NIC_PCX500_PCMCIA.
- Effective with Windows CE 5.0, the SYSGEN_ETH_XIRCOM variable has been removed. This driver is no longer supported.
In This Section
- How to Migrate a Windows-based Desktop NDIS Miniport Driver to Windows CE
- Describes the changes required to migrate a Windows-based desktop NDIS miniport driver to Windows CE.
- Power Management
- Describes the power management capabilities provided by the Windows CE operating system.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors