Enterprise Web Pad Configuration
The Enterprise Web Pad configuration is targeted to provide functionality for portable devices that are primarily intended for accessing the Internet. This configuration focuses on providing the necessary support structure for Internet-based applications, including communications and networking features. This configuration provides support for a mouse-based user interface (UI) and a stylus-based touch screen and UI.
For more information about security issues that can affect an Enterprise Web Pad configuration, see the following topics:
- ActiveSync Registry Settings
- Authentication Services Security
- COM Security
- Cryptography Security
- Developing Secure ActiveX Controls
- Internet Explorer 6.0 Security
- LDAP Security Model
- OBEX Security
- SOAP Security
- Windows Media Player Control Security
- Windows Networking API/Redirector Security
Last updated on Wednesday, April 13, 2005
© 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.