Internet Explorer 6 OS Design Development (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
Internet Explorer 6 for Windows CE is a feature-rich browser control and provides technologies that can be used to build a custom browser for a specific device or market.
In This Section
- Internet Explorer 6 OS Overview
- Provides information about the modules and components that implement Internet Explorer for Windows CE and Sysgen variables that enable the Internet Explorer functionality.
- Internet Explorer 6 Architecture
- Provides an architectural overview of the Internet Explorer 6 modules.
- Creating and Customizing an Internet Browser
- Describes the sample browser application, IESample, that ships with Platform Builder and provides information about how to include this sample browser in the your OS design.
- Internet Explorer 6 for Windows CE
- Provides links to topics that contain information about Internet Explorer for Windows CE.
- Internet Explorer 6 Application Development
- Provides information about how a Microsoft Windows CE-based application can use components of Internet Explorer for Windows CE.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors