Tutorial Step 7: Creating and Building an Application for the CEPC (Windows CE 5.0)
In this step, you create a simple application using Platform Builder.
To create and build an application for the CEPC
- From the Platform Builder File menu, choose New Project or File.
- Choose the Projects tab and then select WCE Application.
- In the Project name box, type Hello, choose Workspace project, and then choose OK.
- In the Feature name box, name your application Hello and choose Next.
This name is used in the Readme.txt file that Platform Builder creates, and is optional.
- Choose A typical "Hello World!" application and then choose Finish.
- In the Workspace window, on the FileView tab, from the Projects node, select your application.
- From the Build Project menu, verify that the following are selected:
- Clean Before Building
- Make Run-Time Image After Build
- Build the application by, from the Build Project menu, choosing Build Current Project.
When the build is complete, in the Build window you see the following message: Hello.exe - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s).
To see this message, you might need to jump to the end of the output by pressing the CTRL and END keys simultaneously.
You have successfully created an application. You can now run the application on the CEPC.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors