You can configure a run-time image to participate in a domain by adding the Domain Participation macro component. This macro component includes all of the components that are required to join a domain.
Add the Domain Participation macro component to your configuration to support domain joining. For more information, see Adding a Component to a Configuration in Windows XP Embedded Studio Help.
Configuring your run-time image to join a domain allows you to access domain-exclusive resources.
In This Section
- Manually Joining a Domain
- Describes how to manually join your run-time image to a domain.
- Automatically Joining a Domain with a Custom Application
- Describes how to automatically join a domain with a custom domain-joining application.
- Domain Participation Tools
- Describes the NetJoinDomain function that you can call to join a domain.
- Add Security Features to a Run-Time Image
- Describes the different types of security features you can include in your run-time image.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.