Input Method Manager (IMM) (Windows CE 5.0)
Microsoft® Windows® CE includes the Input Method Manager (IMM) Catalog item. IMM manages the communication between an Input Method Editor (IME) and an application. IMM exposes a set of programming elements that enables applications to create and manage their own IME windows, and to provide a custom interface while using the conversion capabilities of the IME.
In This Section
- Input Method Manager (IMM) OS Design Development
- Provides information about Input Method Manager (IMM) that is helpful when designing and developing a Windows CE OS. This includes dependency information, the modules and components that implement IMM, and IMM implementation considerations.
- Input Method Manager (IMM) Application Development
- Provides an overview of the input method system and describes how to use the IMM application programming interface (API).
- Input Method Manager (IMM) Samples
- Describes sample code that is available in the %_WINCEROOT%\Public\Common\Sdk\Samples directory.
- Input Method Manager (IMM) Reference
- Provides reference material for IMM programming elements.
- International Application Development
- Describes how to program and design a global application.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors