XML Data Islands (Windows CE 5.0)
An XML data island is an XML document that exists within an HTML page. It allows you to script against the XML document without having to load the XML document through script or through the
<OBJECT> tag. Almost anything that can be in a well-formed XML document can be inside a data island.
In This Section
- XML Data Islands OS Design Development
- Provides information about the components and modules that implement XML Data Island functionalities, and Sysgen variables that enable these functionalities.
- XML Data Islands Application Development
- Provides information about using inline and external XML tags in an application.
- XML Data Islands Migration
- Provides information about the changes in XML Data Island functionalities that you need to know when migrating from one version of Windows CE to another.
- XML Data Islands Samples
- Provides information about the samples that illustrates the use of XML Data Islands.
- Internet Explorer 6 for Windows CE Components
- Provides links to topics that contain information about the various components of Internet Explorer for Windows CE.
- XML Core Services and Document Object Model
- Describes the Document Object Model (DOM), and provides a set of application programming interfaces (APIs) that allow you to access and manipulate an XML document.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors