Peer-to-Peer Reference (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
This topic contains link to topics that provide information about the programming elements of the peer-to-peer networking APIs.
In This Section
- Peer-to-Peer Common Reference
- Provides reference information about the common programming elements used by all the peer-to-peer networking APIs.
- Identity Manager Reference
- Provides reference information about the Identity Manager programming elements.
- PNRP Reference
- Provides reference information about the Peer Name Resolution Protocol (PNRP) programming elements.
- Peer-to-Peer Networking
- Provides information about Peer-to-Peer Networking that is a set of networking APIs that enable you to create decentralized networking applications that harness the collective power of networked computers.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors