Customizing the File System
You can customize your file system by modifying the registry type, changing how the file system stores data, and adding support for user profiles. You can also request additional security keys and synchronize file and database information.
In This Section
- Customizing File Storage
- Explains how to customize the way the file system stores files.
- Customizing the Registry
- Explains how to customize the registry.
- User Profiles
- Explains how to implement user profiles along with associated registry changes.
- Requesting Additional Secure Registry Keys
- Explains how to send a request for additional secure registry keys.
- File and Database Replication
- Explains the concept of file and database replication.
Last updated on Wednesday, April 13, 2005
© 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.