Network Utilities (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
The Network Utilities feature for Microsoft® Windows® CE provides several tools that you can use to troubleshoot network connections.
In This Section
- Network Utilities OS Design Development
- Presents Network Utilities information that is helpful when designing and developing a Windows CE OS. This includes dependency information, the modules and components that implement Network Utilities, and Network Utilities implementation considerations.
- Network Utilities Application Development
- Describes how the Windows CE OS implements Network Utilities.
- Network Utilities Security
- Presents security information for Network Utilities.
- Network Utilities Migration
- Presents information that is important when migrating from one version of Windows CE to another.
- Network Utilities Samples
- Describes sample code that is available in the %_WINCEROOT%\Public\Common\oak\drivers\netsamp directory.
- Describes how Windows CE implements TCP/IP in general, IPv4, and common behavior between IPv4 and IPv6.
- Internet Protocol Version 6
- Describes how the Windows CE OS implements IPv6. Information that is common to both IPv4 and IPv6 is presented in the TCP/IP documentation.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors