NDIS Packet Capturing (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
NDIS Packet Capturing captures network traffic so that it can be read by the Microsoft Windows Network Monitor (NetMon).
In This Section
- NDIS Packet Capturing OS Development
- Presents NDIS Packet Capturing information that is helpful when designing and developing a Windows CE OS. This includes dependency information, related modules and components, and implementation considerations.
- NDIS Packet Capturing Application Development
- Describes how Windows CE implements NDIS Packet Capturing.
- Communication Services and Networking
- Provides an overview of the communications services and networking capabilities, including the architecture.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors