Tools for Testing From the CETK (Windows CE 5.0)
The Windows CE Test Kit (CETK) provides tools for testing in addition to CETK tests. Although you can run some tools for testing from the command line or the Windows CE Test Kit window, some tools for testing run only from the command line.
In This Section
- Application Verifier Tool
- Provides information about the Application Verifier tool, which assesses the stability of an application and detects common programming mistakes.
- CPU Monitor Tool
- Provides information about the CPU Monitor tool, which shows you the CPU and memory usage of a target device.
- Print Screen Tool
- Provides information about the Print Screen tool (Prt_scrn.exe), which takes a screen shot and saves the screen shot as a bitmap (.bmp) file on the target device.
- Scripting Host Tool
- Provides information about the Scripting Host tool (Cescript.exe), which is a Microsoft® ActiveX® scripting host.
- Windows CE Stress Tool
- Provides information about the Windows CE Stress tool, which exercises functional units of Windows CE–based run-time image for an extended period of time.
- CETK Setup
- Describes how to set up a target device to support the CETK.
- CETK Tool Operation
- Describes how to modify settings for the CETK and how to run CETK tests.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors