Tools for Debugging and Testing (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
You can use a variety of tools included in Windows CE to debug and test a Windows CE–based device.
In This Section
- Core Connectivity
- Introduces the infrastructure for connectivity between a development workstation and a target device.
- System Debugging
- Provides overview information about the kernel debugger, debugger setup, and debugger state control. In addition, presents information about debug messages and exception handling.
- Describes the tool that simulates the behavior of a Windows CE-based target device on your development workstation.
- CeLog Event Tracking
- Describes the CeLog Event Tracking subsystem and its related tools, including instructins for its use and guidelines for customization.
- Kernel Profiler
- Describes a profiling tool you can build into the Windows CE kernel.
- Remote Tools
- Describes the Windows CE remote tools, which you can use from a development workstation to perform a variety of tasks on a Windows CE-based device.
- Debugging and Testing How-to Topics
- Provides a collection of useful procedures for using the kernel debugger.
- Windows CE Test Kit
- Describes the Windows CE Test Kit (CETK), which is a tool that you can use to test the functionality and performance of device drivers and related hardware on a Windows CE–based device.
- PREfast Analysis Tool
- Describes the Windows CE static analysis tool that detects defects in C/C++ programs.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors