Creating a New Project for Converting to IPv4/IPv6 (Windows CE 5.0)
You will use this same procedure to create both a server and a client project. For the appropriate code sample to use, see IPv4-only Source Code Examples.
To create a new project
- From the File menu, choose New Project or File.
The New Project or File dialog box appears.
- On the Projects tab, perform the following steps:
- Choose WCE Console Application.
- For project name, type SimpleClient or SimpleServer, depending on the OS design for which you are creating the project.
- Leave the default location for the project.
Platform Builder stores the project in a directory immediately subordinate to your OS design directory. For example, %_WINCEROOT%\PBWorkspaces\<OS design name>\<Project name>.
- Leave Workspace Project selected.
- Choose OK.
The New Project Wizard appears.
- In the New Project Wizard, perform the following steps:
- In step 1 of 3, you would typically enter the appropriate information. For this example, leave these fields blank and choose Next.
- In step 2 of 3, choose An empty project, and then choose Next.
- In step 3 of 3, from the Release Type list, choose LOCAL, and then choose Finish.
When project creation is complete, the project displays in the Project folder on the FileView tab.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors