Manage TasksSend Feedback
This code sample is named POOMTasks. It demonstrates how to write a Personal Information Manager (PIM)/Messaging application that uses API members from the Pocket Outlook Object Model (POOM) to create, delete, and otherwise manage tasks.
To run the code sample
- Navigate to the solution file (*.sln), and double-click it. By default, the solution file is copied to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK\Samples\CPP\Win32\Poomtasks\
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 launches and loads the solution.
- Build the solution (Ctrl+Shift+B).
- Deploy the solution (F5).
Source File Listing
- Contains most of the code that deals with interacting with POOM.
- Controls most of the windows and dialog boxes. This source file contains the WinProcs and initializes.
Smartphone SDK: Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK.
Development Environment: Visual Studio 2005.
ActiveSync: Version 4.0.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors