Project EnumerationSend Feedback
This code sample is named ProjectEnumeration. It demonstrates how to use the File and Application Management API to manipulate folders, their files, and their properties.
- Shell and User Interface Reference
- File and Application Management API
- FindWindow function
- LoadAccelerators function
- OPENFILENAME structure
- SHMENUBARINFO structure
To run the code sample
- Navigate to the solution file (*.sln), and double-click it. By default, the solution file is copied to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK\Samples\CPP\Win32\ProjectEnumeration\
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 launches and loads the solution.
- Build the solution (Ctrl+Shift+B).
- Deploy the solution (F5).
The application consists of four dialog boxes (Folder, Open, Save As, and Properties), and several file-manipulation functions. The dialog boxes provide a set of user interface elements for opening and saving documents.
Document files are organized by project into folders, and are identified by file name. Document files have a set of editable attributes that describe various file properties such as the Location, Type, Size, and Date of the Last Modification.
Pocket PC SDK: Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK.
Smartphone SDK: Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK.
Development Environment: Visual Studio 2005.
ActiveSync: Version 4.0.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors