Memory WatcherSend Feedback
This code sample is named Memwatcher. It demonstrates how to create a custom Today Screen for Pocket PC.
To run the code sample
- Navigate to the solution file (*.sln), and double-click it. By default, the solution file is copied to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK\Samples\CPP\Win32\Memwatcher\
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 launches and loads the solution.
- Build the solution (Ctrl+Shift+B).
- Deploy the solution (F5).
To use the application
- Copy the CAB file to your mobile device and execute it.
- From the Start menu on the mobile device, click Settings > Personal > Today > Items.
- Click OK. This causes Windows Mobile to reload all of the Today Screen applications, including Memwatcher.
This sample builds as a DLL called Memwatcher.dll, and creates a CAB file called memwatchercab.cab.
Pocket PC SDK: Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK.
Smartphone SDK: Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK.
Development Environment: Visual Studio 2005.
ActiveSync: Version 4.0.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors