Hardware NavigationSend Feedback
This code sample is named HWNavigation. It demonstrates how custom controls should interact with the system to track and display the focus rectangle, and how focus in list-views can be separated from selection when so desired.
To run the code sample
- Navigate to the solution file (*.sln), and double-click it. By default, the solution file is copied to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK\Samples\CPP\Win32\HWNavigation\
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 launches and loads the solution.
- Build the solution (Ctrl+Shift+B).
- Deploy the solution (F5).
To use the application
- This sample will build as an application called "HWNavigation.exe".
- Copy "HWNavigation.exe" onto your device and run it.
- Use arrow keys to move between the dialog controls and action/return keys to perform actions.
HWNavigation illustrates how focus moves around a dialog box when the user performs hardware navigation actions.
Pocket PC SDK: Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK.
Smartphone SDK: Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK.
Development Environment: Visual Studio 2005.
ActiveSync: Version 4.0.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors