Microsoft® Windows® CE .NET includes support for a variety of microprocessor families, and provides a number of development tools that include compilers, assemblers, and intrinsic functions.
In This Section
- About Supported Microprocessors
- Provides an overview of the microprocessors supported in Windows CE .NET, including version changes, compiler information, and intrinsic functions.
- Supported Microprocessor Families
- Provides reference information on supported microprocessor families.
- Intrinsic Function Reference
- Provides reference information on intrinsic functions that you can use for full optimization.
- Compiler Reference
- Provides reference information on general compilers and compilers that are specialized for specific microprocessor families.
- Assembler Reference
- Provides reference information on microprocessor assembler error messages, and directive examples and macros for specific microprocessor families.
- About Platform Builder
- Discusses the integrated development environment (IDE) and development tools for designing, creating, building, testing, and debugging a Windows CE–based platform.
Last updated on Thursday, April 08, 2004
© 1992-2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.