Microsoft C Run-time Library for Windows CE (Windows CE 5.0)
The Microsoft C Run-Time Library for Windows CE supports a subset of the functions that are available in the full Microsoft C Run-Time Library for the desktop.
Supporting only a subset of the full library enables Windows CE to run on devices that have more limited resources than desktop computers.
In This Section
- C Run-time Libraries
- Contains general information about the C run-time libraries.
- Run-time Routines by Category
- Contains lists of the run-time routines arranged by category.
- Global Variables and Standard Types
- Contains definitions for global variables and standard types used by library routines.
- Run-Time Library Global Constants
- Contains definitions for global constants used by library routines.
- Generic Text Mappings
- Contains generic text mappings for data types, constants and global variables, and routine mappings.
- Run-time Library Reference
- Contains an alphabetical list of the C run-time functions supported by Windows CE.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors