Developing an Application (Windows CE 5.0)
You can develop an application that runs on a Windows CE-based device directly, or you can develop your application based on an imported SDK.
In This Section
- Application Development with an Imported SDK
- Describes how to develop applications with an imported SDK.
- Debugging and Testing an Application
- Provides information about application debugging based on the kernel debugger.
- Microsoft C Run-time Library for Windows CE
- Describes the library of C functions available for development.
- Safe String Functions
- Describes the strsafe.h functions that protect your code from buffer overruns.
Windows CE uses Unicode exclusively at the system level for character and string manipulation. For more information, see Programming with Unicode and NLS.
- Applications and Services Development
- Provides descriptions of OS functionality that supports application development, including links to detailed descriptions.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors