Debugging and Testing an Application (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
The following topics provide information about debugging and testing a Microsoft® Windows® CE–based application.
- Application Debugging with the Kernel Debugger
- Describes how to debug an application by using the kernel debugger.
- Remote Tools
- Describes the Windows CE remote tools, which you can use from a development workstation to perform a variety of tasks on a Windows CE-based device.
- Remote Kernel Tracker
- Describes the Windows CE Remote Kernel Tracker tool, which can provide a visual representation of application-related events occuring on a Windows CE–based device.
- How to Use Remote Call Profiler to Find Performance Problems
- Describes how to use the Windows CE Remote Call Profiler tool to collect data that shows the performance of an application.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors