Smartphone User Interface Guidelines
The user interface guidelines for Windows Mobile-Based Smartphones assist you in developing Windows Mobile-based applications that provide a good user experience. The guidelines are based on extensive usability research.
In This Section
- Guiding Principles
- Describes the principles of effective user interface design.
- Shell Environment
- Provides guidelines for different areas of the shell environment.
- User Interface Controls
- Provides guidelines for specific UI controls.
- User Interface Text
- Provides guidelines for elements of UI text.
- System Colors and Fonts
- Provides guidelines for choosing UI colors and fonts.
Last updated on Friday, April 22, 2005
Send feedback on this topic to the authors.