The FPCRef object represents a reference to another object that is used in defining a rule or in specifying the settings for a feature.
In ISA Server Enterprise Edition, the FPCRef object provides a property that indicates whether the referenced item is defined on the array level or on the enterprise level.
This object can be an element of an FPCRefs collection, and a new FPCRef object can be created by calling the Add method of this collection. The FPCRef objects contained in each instance of the FPCRefs collection reference items of the same type. The type of items referenced by the FPCRef objects in an FPCRefs collection is determined by the property through which the collection is accessed.
The FPCRef object is also held as a separate object that is not an element of an FPCRefs collection in the following properties:
- The AssignedServer property of the FPCVpnNetworkConfiguration object (available only in Enterprise Edition).
- The AutoDialedNetwork property of the FPCDialingConfiguration object.
- The EnterprisePolicyUsed property of the FPCPolicyAssignment object (available only in Enterprise Edition).
- The LDAPServersSet property of the FPCLdapMatchingPattern object (introduced in ISA Server 2006).
- The Network property of the FPCIPOnNetwork object.
- The NetworkTemplateUsed property of the FPCArray object.
- The NetworkToObtainDHCP property of the FPCVpnConfiguration object.
- The PublishedProtocol property of the FPCServerPublishingProperties object.
- The Role property of the FPCDelegatedAdmin object.
- The ScheduleUsed property of the FPCPolicyRule object.
- The Server property of the FPCAppliedSSLCertificate object.
- The Server property of the FPCReportJob object.
- The ServerFarm property of the FPCLoadBalancingConfig object (introduced in ISA Server 2006).
- The WebListenerUsed property of the FPCWebPublishingProperties object.
Click here to see the ISA Server object hierarchy.
The FPCRef object defines the following methods.
|Refresh||Reads all of the object's properties from persistent storage, overwriting any changes that were not saved.|
|Save||Writes the current values of all of the object's properties to persistent storage.|
The FPCRef object has the following properties.
|IncludeStatus||Gets a value from the FpcIncludeStatus enumerated type that specifies whether the referenced item is included in or excluded from the list of items to which a rule applies.|
|Name||Gets the name of the item referenced by this object.|
|Scope||Gets a value from the FpcItemScope enumerated type that indicates whether the referenced item is defined on the array level or on the enterprise level (available only in Enterprise Edition).|
This object implements the IFPCRef interface. In Enterprise Edition, this object also implements the IFPCEERef interface.
|Client||Requires Windows XP.|
|Server||Requires Windows Server 2003. Requires Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 for ISA Server 2004 Standard Edition.|
|Version||Requires Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 or ISA Server 2004.|
Declared in Msfpccom.idl.