The FPCComputerSets collection holds a set of FPCComputerSet objects that represent all of the computer sets defined in an ISA Server array or the enterprise. Each computer set may include sets or ranges of IP addresses that are specified in FPCComputers, FPCAddressRanges, and FPCSubnets collections. Connection limit policies, network rules, access rules, server publishing rules, Web publishing rules, system policy rules, cache rules, and routing rules (Web chaining rules) can refer to specific computer sets.
ISA Server provides the following predefined computer sets in an array configuration:
- Anywhere. A computer set that includes all IP addresses.
- Remote Management Computers. A computer set that includes the IP addresses of computers that are allowed to remotely manage the ISA Server computers in the array after connecting to the array in ISA Server Management, after calling the Connect method to connect to the array of a specified computer, or after establishing a session in Remote Desktop Connection. Initially, this computer set is empty. You should configure it to include the IP addresses of all computers that will be allowed to manage the ISA Server computers remotely.
- IPSec Remote Gateways. A computer set that includes the IP addresses of the Internet Protocol security (IPSec) remote virtual private network (VPN) gateways, when they are configured.
ISA Server Enterprise Edition provides the following additional predefined computer sets:
- Enterprise Remote Management Computers. A computer set with enterprise scope that includes all computers allowed to remotely manage all ISA Server computers in the enterprise.
- Replicate Configuration Storage servers. A computer set with array scope that includes all Configuration Storage servers that are configured to replicate with the Configuration Storage server for the array.
- Array Servers. A computer set with array scope that includes all the ISA Server computers in the array.
- Managed ISA Server Computers. A computer set with array scope that includes all the computers allowed to connect to Configuration Storage server for the array.
Click here to see the ISA Server object hierarchy.
InheritanceThis collection inherits from the FPCPersist object, which contains methods and properties related to the persistent storage of an object's data. They include methods for exporting the object's data to and importing it from an XML document.
The FPCComputerSets collection defines the following methods.
|Add||Creates a new FPCComputerSet object in the collection and returns a reference to it.|
|Item||Retrieves the requested FPCComputerSet object from the collection.|
|Remove||Removes the specified FPCComputerSet object from the collection.|
The FPCComputerSets collection has the following properties.
|_NewEnum||Gets an enumerator object for the collection.|
|Count||Gets the number of FPCComputerSet objects in the collection.|
|CancelWaitForChanges||Cancels the registration established by the WaitForChanges method (for use in C and C++ programming only).|
|CanImport||Returns a Boolean value that indicates whether the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects can be imported from the specified XML document.|
|Export||Recursively writes the stored values of all the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects to the specified XML document.|
|ExportToFile||Recursively writes the stored values of all the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects to the specified XML file.|
|GetServiceRestartMask||Retrieves a 32-bit bitmask of the FpcServices enumerated type that specifies which services need to be restarted for currently unsaved changes to take effect.|
|Import||Recursively copies the values of all the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects from the specified XML document to persistent storage.|
|ImportFromFile||Recursively copies the values of all the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects from the specified XML file to persistent storage.|
|LoadDocProperties||Provides the XML document's properties so that you can know what information can be imported from the document.|
|Refresh||Recursively reads the values of all the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects from persistent storage, overwriting any changes that have not been saved.|
|Save||Recursively writes the current values of all the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects to persistent storage.|
|WaitForChanges||Registers to wait for an event indicating that the contents of the object have changed (for use in C and C++ programming only).|
|PersistentName||Gets the persistent name of the collection. The persistent name of an object is a name that is unique for the object at the respective level of the COM object hierarchy.|
|VendorParametersSets||Gets an FPCVendorParametersSets collection that can hold sets of custom data for extending the collection.|
This collection implements the IFPCComputerSets interface.
|Client||Requires Windows XP.|
|Server||Requires Windows Server 2003. Requires Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 for ISA Server 2004 Standard Edition.|
|Version||Requires Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 or ISA Server 2004.|
Declared in Msfpccom.idl.