About ISA Server Administration
The ISA Server administration COM object model allows you to extend ISA Server functionality. The administration objects also allow for automation of all the tasks performed through ISA Server Management. This means that administrators can automate any task by using the administration objects.
The ISA Server administration objects support single-threaded apartment applications.
For examples of using the objects to automate administrative tasks, see ISA Server Administration Scripting.
This section contains the following topics:
- ISA Server Administration Object Model
- About Administration Scripting
- About Persistence
- ISA Server Administration in Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition
- New COM Elements in ISA Server 2006
- Upgrading ISA Server 2000 COM Object Utilities
- Using ISA Server 2000 and ISA Server 2004 COM Objects Together
- ISA Server 2000 Registry Values