|Microsoft DirectShow 9.0|
This topic contains reference information for the Microsoft® DirectShow® core interfaces. To provide broad support for various types of hardware, file formats, and stream operations, implements a large number of interfaces. Some are used by applications; others are used internally by filters and other DirectShow components.
The following topic contains an alphabetical list of all the code DirectShow interfaces.
Any particular application will use only a small subset of these interfaces. The following topics list interfaces by functional category. Not every interface is listed on these pages, and some interface appear on more than one page.
- Interfaces for Building Filter Graphs
- Interfaces for Controlling a Filter Graph
- Audio Capture and Rendering Interfaces
- DVD Interfaces
- Video Capture Interfaces
- File Encoding and Decoding Interfaces
- Interfaces for Video Rendering and Overlay
- Analog TV Tuning Interfaces
- External Device Control Interfaces