This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
The samples in this section demonstrate the use and configuration of bindings.
In This Section
- Basic Binding Samples
- Covers samples that show how to configure a service to use basic bindings.
- Net Binding Samples
- Covers samples that show how to use the NetTcpBinding, NetNamedPipeBinding, NetMsmqBinding and Peer Channel bindings that Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) provides.
- WS Binding Samples
- Covers how to configure a service using the wsHttpBinding binding, with message security reliable sessions and transactions.
- Message Queuing Integration Binding Samples
- Covers how to integrate a Message Queuing (MSMQ) client with a WCF service, and a WCF client with an MSMQ receiving application.
- Custom Binding Samples
- Covers samples that show how to create custom bindings.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.