This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Service Hosting Samples
The samples in this section cover service hosting.
In This Section
- IIS Hosting Using Inline Code
- Demonstrates how to create and configure a Web-hosted service.
- Demonstrates how to create and configure a self-hosted service.
- Windows Service Host
- Demonstrates a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service hosted in a managed Windows Service.
- ASP.NET Compatibility
- Demonstrates how to enable ASP.NET Compatibility mode in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Windows Process Activation Service Samples
- Demonstrates how to host Message Queuing (MSMQ), Named Pipe and TCP activation in Windows Process Activation Service (WAS).
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.