This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Message Contract Samples
The samples in this section show how to configure a message contract for a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service.
In This Section
- Default Message Contract
- Shows how to define a typed message.
- Setting the Use and Style Properties
- Demonstrates how to use the Use and Style properties of a service contract, which affect how messages are formatted.
- Unwrapped Messages
- Demonstrates unwrapped messages.
- Untyped Request/Reply
- Demonstrates how to define operation contracts that use the Message class.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.